On May 8, 2023, an article entitled “Homegrown Business: Cindy Matsi of SINEHA Spices” was published on the Montreal Guardian website. It talks about the company SINEHA Spices, which distributes top-quality Penja pepper in Canada, harvested in Cameroon. The article includes an interview with Cindy Matsi, the company’s founder and CEO.
In addition, multiple questions were asked such as :
What made you want to do this job?
What problem did you want to solve with the company?
Where in the city can we find your profession?
You can find the full interview at https://montrealguardian.com/montreal-business-sineha/
NB: In connection with the question Where can we find your profession in the city?
We are located in Montreal, in certain stores:
1. Jean Talon Market: Marché des Saveurs du Québec
2. Atwater Market: Ave Greene; Boucherie Saint-Vincent
3. Jarry Street: Fromagerie Anne & Frères
4. Rue Saint-Hubert: Marché Marema
5. Laurier: Gourmet Laurier
6. Beaubien: Chez Clémentine